This Pharma Growth Accelerator combines a classic de-composition of growth with an acceleration lab focused on closing important gaps. Key elements to the Publicis Sapient approach for established brands and new product launches include the following:
- Crystallization of impacts – Sharper definition of the outcomes and business indicators that are critical to solve.
- Segmentation – Intelligent and dynamic grouping of target audiences (primarily HCPs and patients) by a mix of prescribing behavior, digital behavior and propensity to engage by channel.
- Channel and content strategy – Evidence-based examination of channel impacts by segment, and the content strategies across each.
- Agile workflow renovation – Breakdown of key service design blueprints – e.g. for content approvals and MLR in the context of A/B testing – with diagnosis of gaps against expected workflow demand, and re-design.
- Agile technology approach – Diagnosis and road map for modern technology architecture and application ecosystem to support the marketing and sales evolution.
Publicis Sapient teams that drive this work are multi-disciplined and digitally native, working in sprints and close collaboration with client teams. Our orientation is for immediate impacts and longer-term capability development for sustainable change.